Odds-n-Ends :: Non-Christians' Comments About Christians
7 Common Comments Non-Christians Make About Christians:
1) Christians are against more things than they are for.
2) I would like to develop a friendship with a Christian.
3) I would like to learn about the Bible from a Christian.
4) I don't see much difference in the way Christians live compared to others.
5) I wish I could learn to be a better husband, wife, dad, mom, etc., from a Christian.
6) Some Christians try to act like they have no problems.
7) I wish a Christian would take me to his or her church.
Thom Rainer, Facts and Trends